Access more with the Full Navy Ticket
Buy the Full Navy Ticket and get the full Royal Navy experience when visiting Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. Our Full Navy Ticket gives you unlimited access to all ships and museums run by The National Museum of the Royal Navy. The ticket is valid for 1 year from the day of your first visit. With an Full Navy Ticket you will be able to:
- Enjoy HMS Victory and stand on the spot where Nelson fell.
- Explore inside HMS Alliance, Britain’s only remaining Second World War submarine and that stands as a memorial to the 5,300 British submariners who have lost their lives in service - (Visit time 2 hour)
- Discover HMS Warrior 1860, Britain’s first iron-hulled, armoured battleship - (Visit time 1 hour)
- Go onboard HMS M.33, just one of three remaining British warships from First World War, and experience her missions at sea - (Visit time 1 hour)
- Take a Harbour Tour and see unrivalled views of Britain's modern frigates, destroyers and aircraft carriers including HMS Queen Elizabeth (subject to operational requirements) - (Visit time 45 minutes)
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth showcases treasures from the past 350 years - (Visit time 2 hours)
- The story of naval warfare is told in dramatic style at Explosion! An interactive museum housed in the Royal Navy’s former Ordnance Depot - (Visit time 2 hours)
- Fun for kids at Action Stations! A high-tech, interactive indoor activity centre inspired by the Royal Navy for ages 2+ - (Visit time 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Boathouse 7 - Step back in time and relive the efforts of those who worked at Portsmouth dockyard as an apprentice in the early 20th century - (Visit time 30 minutes)
- Tattoo: British Tattoo Art Revealed exhibition brings to life the rich maritime heritage of tattoos. Challenging pre-conceptions and celebrating tattooing’s rich artistic heritage - (Visit time 1 hour)
Book tickets online and save 20%
Start your own naval adventure and book tickets to see HMS Warrior and our other attractions.
If you are intending to bring a group to visit HMS Victory, please see the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard website
The Historic Dockyard opens at 10:00am every day throughout the year, except when closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
From April-October: Last tickets are sold at 16:30; last entry to HMS Victory is 16:45 and the Dockyard gates are closed at 18:00.
From November - March: Last entry to HMS Victory is 16:00 and the Dockyard gates are closed at 17:30.